Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Printer Options Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
RogerioDMI
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote RogerioDMI Replybullet Topic: Crystal Printer Options
     Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 1:39am
Hello Guys!

I have an application in Delphi 2010, with reports being generated in Crystal Reports 2008, but when I send print the report, in the view, when I click the button to select the printer, the Crystal is opening the page setup and not an option for select the printer. I'm going WindowButtonBar.PrintSetupBtn: = True and still does not open the option to select the printer. Someone could tell me how to solve this problem?

Rogerio.
IP IP Logged
Sastry
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
Quote Sastry Replybullet Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 2:00am
Hi

Open crystal reports in designer and go in Page Setup-- uncheck No Printer option and try to print the report.


Thanks,
Sastry
IP IP Logged
RogerioDMI
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote RogerioDMI Replybullet Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 2:25am
Hi

I did as I was told but Windows 7 does not appear the button to select the printer, only the message.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum