Happy New Year everyone! 
I need some help with Crystal Reports XI (ver.11.5.12.1838) with the layout of a 4" x 6" label report. I've installed my Citizen CL-S621 continuous label printer driver and configured the default paper size to be 4 x 6 and use this in my Page Setup for the report. My problem is that I don't have access to all the area I'm supposed to have available to put in all my fields (I use an Access db). There's a box with a grey outline which shows me what I can use, if I put information outside of that, it just doesn't show in the preview.
The report used to be for 3.5" x 2" labels printed on sheets of 8 labels, but now we want to put more info on each label and use a continuous label printer. I have done this many years ago with CR 8.5 with Datamax printers with no problems. But this has got me banging my head on the desk, because I don't know what I can do to solve this.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Best regards, Patrick
|