Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Dates not running Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
gaby
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 23 Aug 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Quote gaby Replybullet Topic: Dates not running
     Posted: 10 Dec 2012 at 12:01am
Hi All,

I'm running a report to look at staff attendance at meetings during a data period, the report is working fine for all department areas apart from one which doesn't show any data beyond 18/6/12 even though I know events and meetings for this department occurred after that date and I know people attended.

I'm using cross tab to show my data with the dates in the columns and the staff names in the rows and then the attendance type in fields. When I create a separate new report with just raw data no cross tab the dates continue beyond 18/6/12 so as I say I know there is more data.

I don't know why it's only this one department that won't work either, any brain waves gratefully received

Thanks

IP IP Logged
Sastry
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
Quote Sastry Replybullet Posted: 10 Dec 2012 at 2:14am
Hi
 
In cross tab we can restrict data using Record selection Formulas or any suppress conditions.
 
Check you Record Selection Conditons
 
Suppress conditions
 
Also check datetype i.e. is it only date or datetime.  Some cases time stamp will create problem while filtering.
 
 
Thanks,
Sastry
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum