Apologies if this is a cross-post, but i couldn't find what i was looking for in previous posts... Also fairly new to CR.
I'm trying to get a formula to look at multiple values assigned to a specific value and return an "X" based on if one of these values is met.
There's a specific weld that can have multiple and different weld test types assigned to it:
weld1234
--> Exam Requested=true (checkbox in DB)
--> Test Type required: RT
--> Test Type required: MT
--> Test Type required: BHN
--> Test Type required:BHN
Within the same group {WeldID}, I need to show each weld test type required with that weldID with an "X". So for the example above, i should see an "X" for RT, an "X" for MT, and an "X" for BHN (multiple of the same test type does not need to be counted)
The formula below is what i thought would have worked for RT (I double checked the record to make sure it was actually assigned to the weld)
if{ttx[3500]_ttx.Welds~ExamRequested}=true
and {ttx[3500]_ttx.Weld Test Type~PipeWeldTestType}="RT"
then "X"
Unfortunately it does not return anything, even though RT is assigned to most all of the welds...
Any suggestions?