Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: how to hide "Enter Parameter Value Dialog" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
swallow.pa
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 Apr 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Quote swallow.pa Replybullet Topic: how to hide "Enter Parameter Value Dialog"
     Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 6:34am
hi all
I am having issues supperessing 'Enter Parameter Values' dialog box. I am following the suggestions given in various blogs and I am still having difficulties getting this dialog box suppressed. I am using VB.Net VS 2010 Premium. Crystal Reports 2011 (Ver 14.0.4). My OS is Win 7.


crNetInVoice.SetParameterValue(1, "test1")
        crNetInVoice.SetParameterValue(0, "test0")

when i run my project
i see "Enter Parameter Value Dialog"

how to hide "Enter Parameter Value Dialog"

please help me
thanks

Edited by swallow.pa - 06 Dec 2012 at 6:38am
IP IP Logged
junkbox
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 07 Nov 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Quote junkbox Replybullet Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 1:22pm
did you try this post?

http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/29734/How-To-Prevent-Enter-Parameter-Value-Dialog-Poppin

You'd probably have better luck asking this in the .NET forum's here.

http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/Forum/default.asp?C=5



Edited by junkbox - 06 Dec 2012 at 1:24pm
IP IP Logged
bpmcnary
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Dec 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Quote bpmcnary Replybullet Posted: 11 Dec 2012 at 9:18am
how are you connecting to data? are you using a SQL command? I don't use VB, but in the program I use certain instances require me to hide the parameters so that when it runs it doesn't cause issue. I add a flag to the end of my SQL command --
 FLAGS[/USEDSPARAMS] <--- forces other subreports to use the params selected on this report
FLAGS [SILENT] <-- forces crystal to use the parameters which have previously been selected.
 
I think you want the silent one. Also try FLAGS [/SILENT].
 
Hope that works. 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum