Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Date parameters and comparison of prior time Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
CE_Ger
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 29 Nov 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote CE_Ger Replybullet Topic: Date parameters and comparison of prior time
     Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 10:12pm
Hello there,
 
I am running CR 2011 and I created a report with a parameter date value. An user has to type in his specific date range before constructing a report. Now I would like to add a percent-change-view which shows the change rates during the last period.

For example:
User input date range:  10/10/2012 to 11/01/2012 (sum: 20 days)
 
Report:
Specific Values from 10/10/2012 to 11/01/2012
Percent Changes from  09/25/2012 to 11/09/2012  (sum: 20 days)
 
View: (eg)
value   |   Change prior period
22        |           +0,5%
 
Does anyone has an idea how I can implement this?

Cheers and thanks in advance
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum