Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: table missing ?? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Getch
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 47
Quote Getch Replybullet Topic: table missing ??
     Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 8:49am
Hi All,
 
I have a large db and I was just going to create a new report to pull data from a merged table.
 
The table appears in the tables view, but when I start the report wizard, that table does not show up as a selection in the tables/queries dropdown.
 
Unsure why it is not there. I can open the table itself and see roughly 42000 records.
 
Any idea why it does not show up as a valid table in the report wizard?
Newbie reports
IP IP Logged
comatt1
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 19 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 337
Quote comatt1 Replybullet Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 9:12am
have you closed and reopened crystal and reestablished the ODBC connection?
IP IP Logged
Getch
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 47
Quote Getch Replybullet Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 9:23am
Boy oh boy...never mind.
 
I guess I need some coffee! Question is Access specific not crystal! LOL
 
I can use the table in Crystal, was trying to recreate in Access report so the business line folks could run at will without having Crystal installed.
Newbie reports
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum