Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Weird rounding on chart axis Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
ryan_the_nerd
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 Nov 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote ryan_the_nerd Replybullet Topic: Weird rounding on chart axis
     Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 10:03pm
The problem is thus:

In the Designer I see this... (Good)



In the JSP viewer (built in CR4E Crystal reports for Eclipse) I see this (Bad)



Note how the X axis is getting rounded inappropriately. Tweaking the number display properties in Format Axis Label > Number has no effect. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum