Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Technical Questions
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Technical Questions
Topic: Divide by Zero error
Author
Message
deanw
Newbie
Joined: 20 Nov 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Divide by Zero error
Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 12:50am
I am not very technically minded but can do basic crystal projects.
I have a report written for me, which is now giving me an issue.
When I run the report, I am getting a Divide by Zero error and I cannot work out why.
The error is in the following formula:-
(Sum ({@Payments}, {aps_case_v.dt_instruct}, "monthly")/Sum ({@Invoice}, {aps_case_v.dt_instruct}, "monthly"))/100
Any advice greatly appreciated!
IP Logged
Sastry
Moderator
Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 1:07am
Hi
Try this :
if Sum ({@Invoice}, {aps_case_v.dt_instruct}, "monthly") <> 0 then
(Sum ({@Payments}, {aps_case_v.dt_instruct}, "monthly")/Sum ({@Invoice}, {aps_case_v.dt_instruct}, "monthly"))/100
else
0
Thanks,
Sastry
IP Logged
deanw
Newbie
Joined: 20 Nov 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 1:55am
That works perfectly - thank you very much.
I love this forum!
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.