Topic: Crystal XI subreports Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 3:56am
Hello, I have a Cystal XI report that has more subreports each with a MEMO field that can be very large.
Problem is that even if I've unchecked EVERYWHERE "Keep together", when the space in a page is not enough to contain all field, it starts with a new page leving a lot of blank space!.
How can I avoid it?
Thanks
Joined: 19 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 337
Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 4:01am
did you do that also in the subreport field itself... highlight the subreport and uncheck 'keep object together' also lockwelle just made a post about keep together
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum