Joined: 26 Oct 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: charting running totals to display most recent val Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 3:59am
I've created a line chart that play the running totals on change of month. I want to create a similar chart that would hide all of the values except the value for the current month, so there is just one plot point with no line connecting the totals for each month. I'm not sure how to make this happen?
Joined: 06 Aug 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 11:32am
I guess you can simply change the condition in Running Totals to current Month (or) create a new formula to display current months data and replace in chart.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum