I am currently working on a crystal report 9. I have a
page header and detail section. I am not able to change the format much
because it is the third party software which is rendering the report.
The page header contains order number field. It can contain multiple
order numbers in one order. The detail section for an order contains all the
order information. Like description, item number and etc. They
would like all the order number to be display on the page header section.
They do not want to move page header section to the detail section or creating
a group section.
If I browse the data for the order number, I do see multiple numbers for an order but since
it is a page header section it just grab the first record. Is there a
way to display the multiple order number in a report within the page header section?
Thank you for your assistance.
kmykwan