Joined: 17 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 219
Topic: Passing a field from Sub to main in Footer Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 10:50am
Hi,
I have a field in the footer of a sub report in that I want passed back to the main report. I then want to evaluate that field in the group footer on the main report to surpress
example field footer in subreport is eventondos the subreport runs in the detail section of the main report I want to surpress the group footer on the main report if the eventondos ='yes'
Just not sure how to pass it on to the GF on the main...
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum