So I must be missing something. I have a SQL stored procedure that I want to use for multiple reports. Depending on the report I want to pass a value to the procedure that will return the correct data. I do not want the enduser to have to enter this parameter.
So I created a subreport and it works great. Then I created a main report with no data connection. Then I created a formula and set it to "1", and have been trying to link the formula to the subreport. But what ever way I configure the subreport links, when I run the main report I still get prompted for the parameter in the subreport.
I have date range parameters that I want to link also, but I get prompted twice for these as well.
Can someone give me some hints on why my values from the main report are not getting passed to the subreport?
Thanks
Also, I add my main report parameter to the links and it keeps disappearing. Why??? very frustrateing
Edited by computermike - 26 Oct 2012 at 7:11am