Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Charting two lines of monthly totals (overlay yr) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
DPK99
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 Oct 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote DPK99 Replybullet Topic: Charting two lines of monthly totals (overlay yr)
     Posted: 26 Oct 2012 at 6:08am
What I am trying to accomplish using v11.5 is a line chart, with the horizontal data point being months, and the vertical data points being running totals by month. Pretty simple to do, except I would like have the lines overlay for 2012 and 2013 (year to date) so that the line for 2012 is complete for all months and the line for 2013 is complete through September. An example would be this image, except instead of "2005 HDD" and "2005 CDD" the line would represent "2012" and "2013"



I'm not sure if I can accomplish this through Crystal, or if I need to somehow create two separate views in the database and then bring them into Crystal. Any ideas for the best way to accomplish such a chart?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum