Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: cross tab calculated member - insert row Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
gekko
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 16 Apr 2012
Location: Slovakia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote gekko Replybullet Topic: cross tab calculated member - insert row
     Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 2:04am
hello
My cross tab result:
id....quantity
1......10
2......10
3......1
4......5
5......5
total..31---------is my insetred row

which funktion I use on inserted row in crosstab?
I used GetTotalValueFor ("quantity") but dont work.

thanks for help
IP IP Logged
gekko
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 16 Apr 2012
Location: Slovakia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote gekko Replybullet Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 7:56am
I want create new row "total" with summary column "quantity"
exist calculated member but I dont know use.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum