Joined: 22 Oct 2012
Location: Jordan
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Crystal report with pos application Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 12:23am
Hi all,
I need your help please.
I made a POS application using vb.net and crystal report 13.0 . when I try to print any invoice on POS printer, it print very small invoice, how can i fix the crystal report to print the invoice on any type or model of printer with a correct size!???
Joined: 19 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 337
Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 4:55am
my experience with rendering size of reports generally deals with the application it is sent to. Does it print to word or PDF or straight from Crystal?
If from Crystal? I would see if checking "adjust automatically" for the borders would help. Otherwise with WORD or ADOBE, there are issues with fit to page settings on those apps with Crystal.
However, to get a full idea, look at the print options on the report, and show me what you have.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum