Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Reports Java Reporting Component: problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
DimRus
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Oct 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote DimRus Replybullet Topic: Crystal Reports Java Reporting Component: problem
     Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 1:53pm
Hi everyone,

I spent 3 days trying to solve this problem without success. So I definitely need somebodys help.

The issue:
My JSP-based web-application displays couple of reports using Java Reporting Components. Each report contains one or more diagrams.
Reports are created using Crystal Reports designer 2008
Everything works fine on my Windows machine, but on Linux production server I don't see any text on diagrams (title, legend and so on).
All other functions - charts themselves, reports, export to PDF etc. - are working.

Environment:
    CentOS 5
    Tomcat 6
    JRC 12.2.211
    
What I've already tried:
- To check fonts installed and install windows fonts. It helped me to solve issues with PDF, but still no texts on diagrams
- To check possibility to draw text from Java on this machine. I've just wrote simple class that draws text on image using drawString - it works fine even if I specify font that does not exist
- To change diagram parameters (font, text color, transparency) - without success
- To change Java 2D options - turn OpenGL on/off, offscreen pixmap support, DGA - still no success
- To convert report to higher version (CR 2011) - the same
- To upgrade rendering engine (JRC 12.2.211 -> JRC 12.2.214) - the same.

Does enybody have this issue or ideas how to fix it?

Thank you!
 
IP IP Logged
DimRus
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Oct 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote DimRus Replybullet Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 11:36am
I've just found out that text, that is rotated on 90 degrees (on vertical axis) is displayed, that's strange.
Also I've tried to turn awt.headless off/on but it didn't help
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum