Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Creating the report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
takugian
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Oct 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Quote takugian Replybullet Topic: Creating the report
     Posted: 18 Oct 2012 at 6:47am
Hi, guys!

My boss wants to implement a new kind of report for the project that I participate. Now, I must learn to use the crystal immediatelly.

I did the graphic part, but I can't implement the queries. My report has two parts... two different queries.

How can I use these queries in the report? I just want to show the report in the crystal, not through any some language.
IP IP Logged
shanth
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 06 Aug 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Quote shanth Replybullet Posted: 18 Oct 2012 at 9:18am
You can use sub-reports
IP IP Logged
takugian
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Oct 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Quote takugian Replybullet Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 12:21am
Okay. I will read about sub-reports. Thanks!!!

Well... I think I can't say what I want... I want to know the next step about how to create a report. I finished the "graphic phase", and now I want to know the next step. I think it's "query phase".

Thanks again!!!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum