Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Filter on Summary fields Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bandarna
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 02 Oct 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote bandarna Replybullet Topic: Filter on Summary fields
     Posted: 16 Oct 2012 at 12:04am

I have a 12 Summary fields in my Group footer Jan_Total to Dec_Total amounts.

Then I have created formula as f_Tot_Orig_Amt. and added 12 summary fields to get Year total.

 

But in some groups all 12 totals are 0 so my Year_Total also zereo. But the requirement is that If all are zero there is no need to display that group. How can I filter.

 

I am trying to put a condition in select expert on formula field (as f_Tot_Orig_Amt )I have created , but this formula field is not visible in select expert.

How can I see the formula field in section expert? So that I can put a condition like this

as f_Tot_Orig_Amt  != 0 (not equal to)

 

or is there any other way to do this?

-nb

Regards
~NB
IP IP Logged
Sastry
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
Quote Sastry Replybullet Posted: 16 Oct 2012 at 12:30am
Hi
 
Go in Report--Selection Formulas--Group then specify your condition.
Thanks,
Sastry
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum