Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Report Does not Refresh in Mozilla. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Azhar Iqbal
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Location: Pakistan
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote Azhar Iqbal Replybullet Topic: Report Does not Refresh in Mozilla.
     Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 7:08pm
I have report which shows fresh Data for different criteria in IE but does not show fresh Data in Mozilla at production Server.I have to Use ctl+F5 to see fresh data in Mozilla.
Same report shows fresh data in both IE and Mozilla at my Dev machine.
I have taken Following steps:
1: I have uncheck Property "Save Data with report"
2: I have checked Property "Discard Save Data on open"
3: Kill all report related objects at my page_unload and ReportViewer UnLoad Event.
4: I have use refreshReport() function but it ask for binding Data with DB at run time.

I am using asp.net 3.5.

Any Help Please
Kind Regards
Azhar Iqbal
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum