Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Export to Excel Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
edchad1
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 19 Sep 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote edchad1 Replybullet Topic: Export to Excel
     Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 9:18am
 Just curious.  I have been asked several times to export a Crystal Report to Excel. The standard question I get asked is: Since we grouping by department, can you create a separate tab on worksheet - one for each department?  I politely ssay no. I have never seen anything that indicates to me that this is possible.  I was wondering if perhaps I might be missing something and someone could provide the guidance if it is possible.
 
Thanks in advance!!! 
Edward H. Chadwick
IP IP Logged
shanth
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 06 Aug 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Quote shanth Replybullet Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 9:55am
For my knowledge, its not possible with crystal reports, but you can achieve this by WEBI or other third party tools like visual cut something...
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 10:48am
There may be a third party solution.  We were looking into this at one time.  I do not remember what we found out.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum