Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Cross tab columns division Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
naga6303
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 13 Aug 2012
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16
Quote naga6303 Replybullet Topic: Cross tab columns division
     Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 4:58pm
Hi All,
 
I would like to know how to divive cross tab columns.
 
I created cross tab like Country as rows and region,city, employ code is columns with hierarcal way and country sales as summarid values.
 
i get  data like below format
 
                    Newyork      delhi               australia Regoin
                     city             Newdelhi          Sydney
                      24               20                     25
Australia       1000           5000               2000
 
India              300             600                 900
 
Usa               500              2000                700
 
I would like to display the values of 'INDIA' instead of 300, 600,900, I need to display the values as USA value/Australia value
 
Thanks in Advance.
IP IP Logged
zanyar-Jalal
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 06 Sep 2012
Location: Iraq
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Quote zanyar-Jalal Replybullet Posted: 14 Oct 2012 at 11:06pm
Hi, I do not know how it works in cross tab tables but I tested it on a field it works..


first you need to create new formula field then
write this code:
select (Newyork city)
  case '300': tonumber('INDIA')
  case '600': tonumber('INDIA') 
case '900':
tonumber('INDIA')
default:
{Newyork city};


I hope it will be helpful.

IP IP Logged
naga6303
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 13 Aug 2012
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16
Quote naga6303 Replybullet Posted: 26 Oct 2012 at 6:53am
Hi,
 
Thanks for your reply. I found the answer.
 
we select that numeration group and right click then we select first process that field and goto th denominator field and apply the quotient operation. then it will display the division values of two fields.
 
We right click the Quotien field and selct 'edit row header' and give the name as India. we the india group in select expert.
 
Regards,
Naga. 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum