Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Issue with Crystal report chart Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
sanju_msit1
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Oct 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote sanju_msit1 Replybullet Topic: Issue with Crystal report chart
     Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 11:24am

I have a Crystal Report where I am generating an Numeric axis line chart.In the Data tab of the chart expert I have selected a datetime field with the option "For Each Record" and in the Show value field I have selected a varchar field.That means in the x-axis the datetime field will be plotted.In the y-axis the varchar field will be plotted.I have made the varchar field in the report as the Number type.I have made the datetime field as date type. In the Crystal report preview the report is showing correct plot with the correct data.

Now I have deployed the report in my java application.I am using Crystal report Java api to generate the report in PDf format from my application.In the generated PDf from my application the plot is getting messed up.The y-axis(varchar) is coming up fine.But the x-axis is showing some random data.As a result the report plot is wrong.

I am using Crystal report 11.8.8 version api to print the report.My application is an standalone desktop application using java 5 and Jboss application server.

Please help.

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum