Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Chart in Crystal Report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
SachinPawar
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 01 Sep 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Quote SachinPawar Replybullet Topic: Chart in Crystal Report
     Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 7:18am
Hi,
I am preparing a line chart in crystal reports XI. I have 10 sets of data (e.g. 10 results for Maths and English), I want to display Maths and English o Y axis and the result data on X axis.

In simple words in a single chart I want to compare trend of the two subjects.

Can anybody tell how to achieve this.

Thanks
Sachin

Edited by SachinPawar - 09 Oct 2012 at 7:20am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum