Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: CR XI on Windows 7 64bit Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jmschmitt
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 27 Sep 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote jmschmitt Replybullet Topic: CR XI on Windows 7 64bit
     Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 12:33am
Hello, I need to rebuild a laptop that currently has Crystal Reports XI installed on it.  I had a look at the compatiblily list ;
 
 
This states CR XI R2 (SP 6) will work with Windows 7, can I download this release or Service pack and use my existing licence with this?
 
If so where can I download the update from?
 
Or will CR XI work o.k. with Windows 7.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum