Joined: 11 Jun 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Topic: How to un-group aggregate data Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 6:53pm
I have a county report that has 5 subreports. Each report uses the same parameters (frommonth, fromyear, tomonth, toyear). The report produces an aggregate total of data.
I need the report to run each county's data broken out showing only their information on the page, and then the next county on the next page, etc.
Based on a date range, I get grand totals of all county info, Example, # of County tickets = 9,000. (this 9,000 is total of all counties added together). This information is in a subreport.
How can I break out the 9,000? Example Bexar County = 450, Cooke County = 1,000, Harris County = 8,550.
The remaining subreports bring in other informtion for the report, again as an aggregate (the sum).
So, I'll need to break out the date per county based on the same data range.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum