Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Charting subset of data Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
carjarmal
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 Sep 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote carjarmal Replybullet Topic: Charting subset of data
     Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 3:09am
Sorry if this has been covered before but I am pretty new to crystal reports.
My reports are pretty basic, what I am worjing with at the moment is time reporting. I've created a few crosstabs with summary totals charted by the day of week for a paricular year. What I want to do next is create a chart that has a subset of this data (i.e. a particular teams time for that year) and plot it in the same graph against the total time for the year.
 
Is this possible?
 
Thanks in advance
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum