Topic: Problems with calculating sum & avg w. conditions Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 5:10am
I'm a newbie at CR 7 (sorry if I'm not following etiquette or this has been posted before). I've been given a pre-existing CR file to edit. Basically what I need to do is: a) retrieve data for 'year' and 'year-1' (done) b) based on retrieved data: if 'sales_value_for_month' > 500, include it in the dataset to calculate summaries c) need the following summaries: 1) sum of 12 months of data for both 'year' and 'year-1' as summary 2) average of 12 months of data where average=(sum of monthly values>500)/# of months with values>500
I've tried the sum and avg functions but I'm not getting the data I need and I don't know enough about how to create custom formulae to sort this out.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum