Topic: Need Help - Record Selection Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 1:37pm
In my report I am working getting what I need when I read the first Record, but I am need the date from the last record (Date2) to appear on the report on the first line. The below is an example:
Project
ID
Desc
1st MFG Date 1
Process Days
LST MFG Date 2
6732
ZYX 123
25-Jan
10
Bitmap
25-Jan
26-Jan
26-Jan
27-Jan
27-Jan
28-Jan
28-Jan
29-Jan
29-Jan
30-Jan
30-Jan
31-Jan
31-Jan
1-Feb
1-Feb
2-Feb
2-Feb
3-Feb
3-Feb
4-Feb
4-Feb
Grouping on This Field
Is Like "123"
Taking First Date
Needthe Last Date to appear on my report on the
first line
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum