Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Group headers on drill down Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dibblejon
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Jan 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 32
Quote dibblejon Replybullet Topic: Group headers on drill down
     Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 11:13pm
Hi
 
How can I display my group headers on drill down as page headers?
 
For example
 
If I just show as group headers I get
 
group name
data
group name
data
 
I want
 
group name
data
data
 
Any help would be great
 
Thanks
 
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 4:16am
you can hide sections using
drilldowngrouplevel
0 is the level on original report generation
Be aware though that if you suppress it the user can not find it to click on it to drill into it


Edited by DBlank - 17 Sep 2012 at 4:16am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum