Joined: 11 Aug 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Topic: Apply sum on grpup summary Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 6:52am
Hello All,
I am trying to sum each value of group summary.I need to calculate Total side. I have 2 groups, gp1 company, gp2 Date. Please suggest any idea.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 3:24am
Sorry, lost track on this. you can go the route Sastry suggested but a different solution that is more dynamic would be to insert a crosstab in the report header or footer, set the row to use the date field grouping on day and then summarize the dollar amount.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum