Topic: *** Capture Date for previous 48 Week *** Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 3:59am
Dear CR Expert,
Could you please help me regarding this issue?
I would like to be able to capture the number of quantity of inventory sold by weekly ( 7 days) for 48 week. We have the cutoff on inventory from Mon to Sun
For example;
ItemID ItemDes QtWk48 QtWk47 QtWk46 ….. QtWk2 QtWk1
Which formula should I use? Your help would be much appreciated
Thanks in advance
Update: I have been able to use cross tab ; however , I would like to let the user input the current date(parameter) and the end day is dynamic backward for 48 weeks that shows in the cross tab. Please suggest.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 9:37am
I would create a formula that calculates the date that's 48 weeks in the past (I'll call it {@StartDate}. Then, in the Select Expert, click on the "Formula" button and edit the formula to include something like this:
{MyTable.DateField} in {@StartDate} to CurrentDate
If you HAVE to have a parameter, replace "CurrentDate" with the call to the param.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum