Joined: 30 Aug 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Topic: Stored Procedure in crystal report Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 6:55am
Hello,
I created the stored proc in sql server. Now I want to use it in my crystal reports.So while connecting to the database using wizard my stored proc is not displayed in the list. The connection type is OLEDB.
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 1:36pm
I know somewhere in the database expert, there are properties for the data connection. Make sure that stored procedures can be seen. Also depending on the database, security is set up so that only certain logins can see SP's.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum