Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal XI and X compatibilty Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
williamcottee
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 15 Aug 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote williamcottee Replybullet Topic: Crystal XI and X compatibilty
     Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 1:01am
Hi there,

Does anyone know if reports that I've created using Crystal reports version XI will run ok on Crystal reports X? It's actually v10 Enterprise Server to be precise, so I've created the report in V11 but want to know if I transfer the report over to the v10 Enterprise Server whether it'll run ok as, that the server and set up we have to run the reports on an automated schedule?

Thanks to anyone that can help.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum