Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Highlight max date if older than..... Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dibblejon
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Jan 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 32
Quote dibblejon Replybullet Topic: Highlight max date if older than.....
     Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 12:42am
Hi
 
I am trying to highlight max dates in my report where older than currentdate - 2 months
 
I have been using this:
 
if Maximum ({ainvdet.invoice_date}, {ainvdet.product_group}) > dateadd('m',-2,currentdate) then crred else crnocolor
 
But this returns numbers rather than the highlighted dates! Where am I going wrong?
 
Thanks in advance.
IP IP Logged
SonoItaliano
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 02 Aug 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote SonoItaliano Replybullet Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 2:19am
Are you putting the formula in the correct place?

Right-click your display field, select Format Field, select the Font tab, click the X2 button alongside the Color dropdown list.
IP IP Logged
dibblejon
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Jan 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 32
Quote dibblejon Replybullet Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 3:22am
No I wasn't - Thanks for your help!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum