Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Printing in a gray-scale Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Piotr Gach
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Aug 2012
Location: Poland
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Piotr Gach Replybullet Topic: Printing in a gray-scale
     Posted: 17 Aug 2012 at 12:39am
Hi all,
 
I would like to ask you how can I force CR to print in gray-scale (no colors). I have a report with color background, but sometimes I want to print it in gray-scale. I set the printer property to grayscale mode, but it doesn't work - the PrintOut method of the CRAXDRT.ReportClass prins coloured report. Anybody knows the reason? Thank you in advance!
 
Piotrek
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum