Topic: Crystal reports 11 on windows 7 64 bits Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 9:25pm
Hello,
I have a problem regarding Crystal reports 11 on windows 7 64 bits. We have some reports designed many years ago using bardcodes (azalea barcodeI2of5) which is working fine in Windows XP. Now we have installed crystal reports on an windows 7 64 bits PC where we have a problem which is very wierd.
When starting CR en selecting the report al is fine in design and view mode. We can see the barcodes without any problem. After refreshing the parameters (getting new data from the database) al the barcode fields are empty.
I have already seen that this is not an font problem with the azalea software. I think the problem is that the formula I use is the problem, testing several possibilities:
1. When using BarcodeI2of5('12345') the barcode is printing.
2. When using BarcodeI2of5({@Barcode01}[1]+' '+@Barcode01}[2]+' '+@Barcode01}[3]+' '+@Barcode01}[4]+' '+@Barcode01}[5]) then I got an empty field
@Pakbonnr
If (Length (TrimLeft ({orhkrg.pakbon_nr}))=2) then ('00000'+TrimLeft ({orhkrg.pakbon_nr})) else
If (Length (TrimLeft ({orhkrg.pakbon_nr}))=3) then ('0000'+TrimLeft ({orhkrg.pakbon_nr})) else
If (Length (TrimLeft ({orhkrg.pakbon_nr}))=4) then ('000'+TrimLeft ({orhkrg.pakbon_nr})) else
If (Length (TrimLeft ({orhkrg.pakbon_nr}))=5) then ('00'+TrimLeft ({orhkrg.pakbon_nr})) else
If (Length (TrimLeft ({orhkrg.pakbon_nr}))=6) then ('0'+TrimLeft ({orhkrg.pakbon_nr})) else
If (Length (TrimLeft ({orhkrg.pakbon_nr}))=7) then (TrimLeft ({orhkrg.pakbon_nr}))
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum