Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: inserting a group has a row in cross-tab Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
LoneTraveler
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Aug 2012
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote LoneTraveler Replybullet Topic: inserting a group has a row in cross-tab
     Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 9:04am
Hi,
 
I have a report in which I basicly need to put a group as a row in a cross-tab and the columns would be in increments of months. Right now what is happening is that each member of the group is generating it's own crosstab with one row for itself and one for total.  I would love to see this cause I need to generate 1 crosstable for each employee (which are in another group) and for each department (which are part of still another group).
 
Thanks for your time
 
Edit : Probably should have mention that the group that I wish to see in the crosstable is the result of function that output airline name from the airline ticket number.


Edited by LoneTraveler - 03 Aug 2012 at 9:07am
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 06 Aug 2012 at 3:50am

where in the report are you placing the crosstab?

IF you palce the crosstab in a group header or footer it will only use data that belongs tot he group.
If you palce it ona  detail section it will only use data from that row in the data set.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum