Topic: Help with a Bar Chart Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 12:24am
Hi,
I have a list of names in a data sheet that I need to do a graph on, there are over 650 names, so I only need to see the name in a bar chart if the name appears more than 3 times onthe sheet (some of them do). I have done a chart but it shows all 650 names. Is there a way I can tel Crystal to only display the name if it appears more than 3 times, this will drmatically reduce the amount of data being shown.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum