Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Problems with "Select Expert" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
crystal2012
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36
Quote crystal2012 Replybullet Topic: Problems with "Select Expert"
     Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 7:55am

I am not able to choose any listed field in my report.

Here is what I did:
 
Select expert -> choose a a listed field -> Ok -> Is any vlaue (I was able to select a field and put it on my report before, but now I got populated drop down window and "Is any value" in defaul )-> Click Ok, but select field is not showing and window disappeared.
 
Does anyone know why this happen and how to fix it?
 
Thanks in advance!
IP IP Logged
Sastry
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
Quote Sastry Replybullet Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 8:31am
Hi
 
What version of crystal report you are using ? Have you updated with any Service Packs or Fix packs ?
 
Go in Report--Selection Formulas--Record -- then select report field and compare with a value. like ..
 
{Table.Field} = "abcdef"
 
Hope this helps you.
Thanks,
Sastry
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum