Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Cross tab - suppress blank rows Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
David Calderban
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 01 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote David Calderban Replybullet Topic: Cross tab - suppress blank rows
     Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 2:35am

Hi - I've got a cross tab table which is (correctly) returning empty summarised fields for some of the row headings.

 

What I've got is

Row 1 "A"

Row 2 "B". Each value for B will only occur in one value for A - i.e A1 will have B1 and B2, A2 will have B3, B4, B5 etc.

 

Then in the summarised fields I have two summaries "C" and D". D is a subset of C (calculated in a formula field). C is always a value greater than 0 and shows for every B.

 

D may be 0 and therefore if I use the 'suppress if zero' toggle in the field number properties, it doesn't show.

 

All good so far.

 

But, I want to show row labels for the D's where I have a 0 value and not where I don't. I've tried fiddling with the formula under 'suppress' in the label format/common properties, but not been able to get one that works.

 

I've tried both =0 and isnull formulas for both D and the sum of D per B (which I have in the report).

 

Any ideas how I can either suppress these rows (which don't suppress with 'suppress empty row options') or suppress the row labels?

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum