Joined: 25 Jun 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Topic: Formula to calculate Prev YTD Days Posted: 31 Jul 2012 at 6:55am
I need a formula that will return the previous YTD days. Meaning, if my report is as of 6/30/2012, I want to return the number of days as of 6/30/2011.
I tried doing the following but it doesn't seem to take into affect leap year. Any suggestions?
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 3:52am
Sorry was not implying anything about the formula, just needed clarity on the expected behavior to try and help.
I unfortuantely found out this year that dateserial() and dateadd() did not act the same with leap year and some of my daily reports ending up coming out with unintended data at that time.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum