Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Formular help Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
south
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 31 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 82
Quote south Replybullet Topic: Formular help
     Posted: 31 Jul 2012 at 6:03am

I am trying to add to my CR report the operation that is currently being worked on.  For example the job has the operations listed below:

Operation        Status
Service          - Complete
Machine
Shipping
Billing
 
On my report I want it to just show Machine since it is the "current" operation.  When I ran my report the first time it listed all the operations, then I eliminated all status complete. 
Now it shows:
Machine
Shipping
Billing
I only want it to show:  "Machine"  I am not sure how to have it only give me the next one on the list of operations.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 31 Jul 2012 at 6:21am

you can hide the rows by using a formula as suppression in the section expert wih the previous() function

assuming the the status is null and not an empty string
 
NOT(isnull(table.status) and previous(table.status)='complete')
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum