I am working with records of web application forms and the items on the forms. My report needs to list a parent record and all corresponding linked records. The records are indexed by a hierarchical field.
The parent web form ID is identified as the field tree entry ID. This record has a hierarchy field with levels. The child records have a unique entry id, the hierarchy field of the parent record plus the additional levels (0-6). I'm uploading the report with data and a sample of the parent and detail records of one form.
I need to create a text column for the child records which displays the text description of the corresponding parent record. I want to use this text description as a parameter which the user can select. The levels will vary so I can't assume that the parent id will always equal level two in the sample data.
Here is a snap shot of the data
TREEENTRYID,ENTRYPARENT,ENTRYSTRING,LVL,HIERARCHY,LVL_0,LVL_1,LVL_2,LVL_3,LVL_4,LVL_5,LVL_6
7890,11,Sample Dashboard,2,.8.11.7890.,8,11,7890,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL
7891,7890,My Reports,3,.8.11.7890.7891.,8,11,7890,7891,NULL,NULL,NULL
7896,7890,Personalized Links,3,.8.11.7890.7896.,8,11,7890,7896,NULL,NULL,NULL
7897,7896,MyHomePage,4,.8.11.7890.7896.7897.,8,11,7890,7896,7897,NULL,NULL
7898,7896,WebMail,4,.8.11.7890.7896.7898.,8,11,7890,7896,7898,NULL,NULL
8264,7896,My Benefits,4,.8.11.7890.7896.8264.,8,11,7890,7896,8264,NULL,NULL
7899,7890,Administration,3,.8.11.7890.7899.,8,11,7890,7899,NULL,NULL,NULL
7900,7899,Services Administration,4,.8.11.7890.7899.7900.,8,11,7890,7899,7900,NULL,NULL
8681,7899,IT Department Reports,4,.8.11.7890.7899.8681.,8,11,7890,7899,8681,NULL,NULL
7918,7890,Payroll,3,.8.11.7890.7918.,8,11,7890,7918,NULL,NULL,NULL
7919,7918,Payroll Department Reports,4,.8.11.7890.7918.7919.,8,11,7890,7918,7919,NULL,NULL
7921,7918,Payroll Reports for Managers,4,.8.11.7890.7918.7921.,8,11,7890,7918,7921,NULL,NULL
7923,7890,Human Resources and Benefits,3,.8.11.7890.7923.,8,11,7890,7923,NULL,NULL,NULL
7924,7923,HR Department Reports,4,.8.11.7890.7923.7924.,8,11,7890,7923,7924,NULL,NULL
7925,7923,HR Reports for Managers,4,.8.11.7890.7923.7925.,8,11,7890,7923,7925,NULL,NULL
7935,7890,Financials,3,.8.11.7890.7935.,8,11,7890,7935,NULL,NULL,NULL
7937,7935,Finance Department Reports,4,.8.11.7890.7935.7937.,8,11,7890,7935,7937,NULL,NULL
7938,7935,Financial Reports for Managers,4,.8.11.7890.7935.7938.,8,11,7890,7935,7938,NULL,NULL