Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Query Engin Error: 22003 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jlwilde
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 31 Dec 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote jlwilde Replybullet Topic: Query Engin Error: 22003
     Posted: 23 Jul 2012 at 3:12am
I'm running Crystal 10 Enterprise on Windows 7.  My Data base is in Access 2010.  I have received the following error:  Query Engine Error: '22003:[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Drive] Numeric value out of range (null)', Failed to open a rowset.
 
When ever I receive and error with (null) in it, I check the data base for blanks where there should be a zero and then rerun the report and it works just fine, except this time.
 
Any suggestions!
 
Thanks, jlwilde
JlWilde, Diehl Food Ing.
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 23 Jul 2012 at 5:28am
I would take a look at the query that the report generates.  Run that query in Access and check for null values instead of just looking at the tables.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum