Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Suppress header on last page Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
PSRS
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote PSRS Replybullet Topic: Suppress header on last page
     Posted: 19 Jul 2012 at 11:30am
I'm using Crystal Reports 2008.  I need to suppress a page header on the last page only.  I know how to go into the section expert and suppress using "Pagenumber = 34"; however, this is a recurring report and I want to just change the date in the parameters, not go into the section expert every time to change the pagenumber.  Is there a formula that says something like Pagenumber = last?  Thank you for your help!
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 19 Jul 2012 at 11:56am
maybe
pagenumber=totalpagecount
IP IP Logged
PSRS
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote PSRS Replybullet Posted: 19 Jul 2012 at 1:01pm
DBlank you are DBomb!!  Thank you so much!  You have saved a lot of people a lot of time!
 
I'm so excited to get an answer I'm going to post another question right away.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum