I am experiencing a little problem creating a line graph to display the way I need it to. On the vertical axis I need to show a % number and on the horizontal axis, I need to show # of days it took to resolve a case. The vertical axis needs to have range from 0 to 100. While the horizontal axis can vary from 0 to x.
I need for the line graph to start at the lower left (0/0) and progress up and to the right so that the graph represents the % of cases closed over so many days such that the end point of the line is at 100%
Right now, I have the data correct, but my line graph is running the opposite direction. I am not able to post images at this time, but will send them to anyone who can help.
Thanks,
GR