Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Formula to count qty of items Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
msleanned
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Jul 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote msleanned Replybullet Topic: Formula to count qty of items
     Posted: 19 Jul 2012 at 5:31am
Hello, I am new to crystal reports. I am trying to edit a report for Acctivate. It is an inventory transfer form. I've figured out most of it, but I am trying to get it to count the quantity of items being transferred. I used the count function, but it just counted the lines, which was incorrect. I tried sum, and it didn't do anything. Could someone please help me? 
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 19 Jul 2012 at 6:50am
you will need to explain your data or show sample data and explain what you need to do with it more specifically in reference to the sample.

Edited by DBlank - 19 Jul 2012 at 6:51am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum