|
Hello Friends,
I have a report and I am repeating detail section horizontally. For this I have multiple columns (detail area format with multiple columns) setting set to true. I am able to manage these settings in design mode.
My requirement is to set horizontal gap between details dynamically, because the gap depends on total number of rows which is not fix. I though that I will manage it through formula but I there is no option to do that.
So I have the only option to manage horizontal gap through .NET RAS SDK at runtime. But I don't know how to do that. I am unable to find any method or property in ISCRAreaFromat for this.
Please tell me is there any way to set horizontal gap between details through code.
Sorry about my bad English, I hop you will be able to understand my query.
Please reply.
Thanks in advance.
|